Chlorella is a type of algae that grows in freshwater. The whole plant is used to make nutritional supplements and medicine. Most of the chlorella that is available in the U.S. is grown in Japan or Taiwan. It is processed and made into tablets and liquid extracts. These extracts contain “chlorella growth factor,” which is described as a water-soluble extract of chlorella containing chemicals including amino acids, peptides, proteins, vitamins, sugars, and nucleic acids. This is essential for good digestion and overall health, and also makes chlorella effective for fighting candida and yeast overgrowth. Its anti-inflammatory benefits can also work to heal the digestive system.
🍃Bacopa Monnieri (Pampatalino!)
Brahmi is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda).
Be careful not to confuse brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) with gotu kola and other natural medicines that are also sometimes called brahmi.
* Bacopa supports the mind, intelligent & mental acuity;
* Bacopa supports the physiological processes involved in relaxation;
* Bacopa improves mental clarity and longevity;
* Bacopa has been used historically as a potent nerve tonic;
* Bacopa confirms its cognitive effects, specifically memory, learning and concentration;
* This herb is used to enhance the process of learning and ease mental strain;
* This herb induces a sense of calm and peace of mind while facilitating concentration by stimulating neural activity; * BACOPA is actually given to infant starting in their first month of to encourage optimal brain development; * Bacopa reduces anxiety and restlessness; *
Bacopa helps to reduce age-related senility.
Guyabano is known to be rich in vitamin C and B vitamins thiamin, riboflavin and niacin, but here is a fuller list of what the fruit has to offer.
Vitamin C, Iron, Riboflavin, Phosphorus, Thiamine, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Niacin and Fiber
Mangosteen is good source of vitamin C and provides about 12% of RDA per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble antioxidant. Consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps the human body develop resistance against viral-flu and help scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free-radicals. MANGOSTEEN fruit is a moderate source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, niacin and folates. These vitamins are acting as cofactors the help body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Further, it also contains a very good amount of minerals like copper, manganese and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids and helps control heart rate, and blood pressure, thus, it offers protection against stroke and coronary heart diseases.
Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. It also has antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
🎋Sweetened w/ STEVIA (means NO SUGAR!)
Stevia, a natural sweetener with proven health benefits, is a green leafy plant that grows in South America. It’s a 100% all-natural zero calorie sweetener with two major sweet compounds called Stevioside and Rebaudioside A; and serves as a healthier alternative to refined sugar.